主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-20 13:32:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
如题,理大机械系蔡逸思教授招收PhD,有意者烦请邮件联系(见文末)
Advertisement for PhD
I would like to recruit PhD students who has interest into studying the following disciplines at the Department of Mechanical Engineering in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
1. Aeroacoustics and noise control
I would like to ask for a PhD student who has knowledge of fluid mechanics and some experience in computational fluid dynamics (CFD). The PhD student will focus on the study of aeroacoustics phenomena of silencing system with flow effect, noise measurement system and fan noise control. The candidate should have master degree with research component related to fluid mechanics, aeroacoustics or sound and vibration.
2. Vibroacoustic or ultra-precision machining
PhD for vibration and noise and ultra-precision machining.
I would like to ask for a PhD student who has knowledge of structural vibration, mechanics, machining and noise control. The PhD student will focus on the study of structural dynamics of machine, noise control and ultra-precision machining technique. The candidate should have master degree with research component related to noise, vibration or ultra-precision machining.
3. Noise and vibration control and psychoacoustics
PhD for design and development of meta-structure for broadband noise control and manipulation. I would like to ask for a PhD student who has knowledge of fluid Dynamics, vibration, acoustics, signal processing, sound quality analysis and human perception. The PhD student will focus on design and study the physics of meta-structure in different applications.
If the candidate has interest, please contact Dr Tracy, Yat Sze Choy, Associate Professor via email address of mmyschoy@polyu.edu.hk.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服

电话

喵酱客服:13124888978

下单

微信小程序

抖音小程序

关注

抖音号1

抖音号2

APP